Mount Dora Contract Dispute Lawyer
At Carla R. Pepperman, P.A., we provide skilled, experienced legal representation in a wide range of civil litigation. Our firm's founder, Carla Pepperman, has practiced law since 1983, and has devoted her practice to helping clients with serious disputes obtain favorable outcomes. We take on many different types of litigation, including:
- Personal injury: Our law firm helps people across Lake County receive the compensation they need after being injured by another's negligence.
- Motor vehicle accidents: After a car accident, truck accident or other type of accident, our attorney can untangle insurance issues and work toward a positive outcome.
- Probate litigation: We represent families and individuals in disputes over a will, trust or other estate planning document. While litigation in these matters can become very emotional, we focus on helping our clients achieve a just result.
- Employment litigation: Our firm serves both employees and employers in all types of employment disputes.
- General civil litigation: We represent individuals and businesses in all types of litigation, including commercial litigation and real estate litigation. In certain instances, I defend self-insured clients in injury cases. As a result, I have a complete perspective on personal injury litigation from every side.
Helping Parties in Litigation Forge Constructive Solutions in Mediation
Carla Pepperman is a strong proponent of using alternative dispute resolution as a means of addressing legal disputes. She has been certified as a Circuit, Family, and Appellate mediator by the Florida Supreme Court. She mediates cases throughout Florida's Fifth Judicial Circuit. If you are interested in learning more about her services, we welcome your inquiry.
Contact Lake County Civil Litigation Lawyer Carla Pepperman